Your Board of Directors and the Woodlake staff are doing what they can to keep things as
normal and well-kept as possible during the current CoronaVirus crisis. The rallying cry,
“We’re all in this together” is becoming more and more popular and folks all around the
country are stepping up to help each other when they can. Please accept this pocket
antibacterial hand sanitizer; it’s not much, but it is our way of saying we care! In the meantime,
please remember the following tips as we all help in Keeping it Clean!:
* Wash your hands frequently, especially after touching any frequently used item or
surface… such as a grocery cart, door knob, counters, etc.
* Practice Social Distancing; Keep a distance of six feet between you and others.
* Avoid touching your face!
* Disinfect frequently used items and surfaces as much as possible.
* Listen and follow the directions of state and local authorities.
Remember: Even if you are young and healthy, you are at risk and your activities can increase
the risk for others. It is critical that we all do our part to slow the spread of this deadly virus