It’s time for SUMMERFUN or Summer Frustration – We need your help!
Woodlake Villas is proud of the many amenities made available to our residents. We are particularly proud of having one of the cleanest, sparkling clear pools on the island. Our fitness center is also kept cool, clean, and comfortable. We want everyone to have fun, but we also want everyone to know that the pool and fitness center are safe, clean, and inviting. To do this, we must ask everyone to follow the simple rules that have been established:
- Please rinse off before entering the pool. Two rinsing stations/showers are available. By rinsing off before entering the pool, excess lotions, sweat, hair spray, deodorants, etc. come off in the rinse, not the pool.
- Please wear proper swimming attire. No street clothes are allowed in the pool.
- Please use the restroom before entering the pool. Parents should remind their children to take restroom breaks when needed. Remember the old saying: “We don’t swim in your toilet, please don’t pee in our pool.” 🙂
- No children wearing diapers in pool unless wearing protective and sealed swim suits. While it might seem cute, no naked babies in the pool, please.
Note: Woodlake closely monitors our pool’s cleanliness. When the above rules are not followed, we must close the pool and “shock” it with chlorination treatment to restore the clean and sparkling water we all enjoy. Each time we are forced to “shock” the pool, the pool must be closed and additional funds must be spent. Help keep your pool open and your monthly fees/rent down by following these rules.
- If you bring your children to the fitness center and they are under the age of 13, they must stay in the lounge area.
- No food or drinks are permitted in the fitness center.
Pool and Fitness Center:
- Please do not let strangers into the pool or fitness area unless you are willing to be financially responsible for them.
- No chewing gum allowed in the pool or fitness center areas.
- Failure to follow the rules may result in fines and loss of amenities privileges.